10 Easy Ways to get better at Chess 1
Senior FIDE Trainer and International Master Andrew Martin chooses easy-to-understand key ideas to help you improve. Adopt his simple recommendations and you will find your game improving quicker than you ever thought possible.
Running time: 1 h 48 min
2) Stick to the basics
3) Ask the important question
4) Chess is an attacking game
5) Dont ignore the endgame
6) Learn tactical control
7) Cut out big, game-losing mistakes
8) Playing vs Study
9) Write all games out and look at them with a stronger player
10) Don't be afraid of losing.