Chess Assistant 9 Starter Upgrade from CA8/english
Chess Assistant 9 is a unique tool for managing chess games and databases, playing chess on the Internet, viewing electronic texts, studying openings, analyzing games, or playing chess against the computer. Chess Assistant 9 Starter package allows to connect the strongest game engine Rybka, open and edit any data from DVDs Chess Databases and Advanced Chess Data,
- Chess Assistant 9 includes a database of 1,000,000 games that can be automatically updated through the Internet each week with 3,000 new games . Entering games is possible, as well as adding databases in CA, PGN or CBH formats whilst removing any duplicate games.
- Opening studies:
- The Chess Opening Encyclopedia 2006 mode includes rich theoretical material on all the openings, more than 8,000 annotations from GM Kalinin and 500,000 expert evaluations to key opening positions. An access to the opening encyclopedia is improved thanks to a new revolutionary mode - Opening Tables, which presents the theoretical material in a familiar form of the encyclopedic table and allows you to replay the opening lines on the chessboard. You can annotate theoretic lines using a new facility for adding\editing variations.
- Middlegame studies:
- For middlegame studies, the program provides analysis by a most famous chess engine. Built-in playing program Shredder (ELO 2750) . Broad opportunities for play and analysis are provided: deep automatic game analysis mode, multi-variant and background analysis, etc.
- Database and game management:
- Facilitated with an easy-to-handle drag and drop interface plus a navigation/database browser window, which really - should be - standard for programs of this type. There are also (self understanding for our standards) tools for keeping player and tournament names consistent, and removing doubles from your collection at the highest possible speed and correctness, the entire Market offers at present.
- Search tools:
- And of course, all sorts of search tools at your disposal, like searches for material, pawn structures, positions, players, sacrifices, piece movements, statistical analysis, etc.
- Internet Play:
- Internet Chess Assistant Club mode - playing through the Internet for free, scheduled tournaments with prizes (from blitz to correspondence), chess training, special chess mail service, Internet access to databases, online-support for Chess Assistant 8 customers, etc.
System Requirements :
- IBM-compatible PC, 128 MB RAM
- Windows 2000/NT/XP
- HD 25 GB
- DVD-ROM drive.
|Number of games||3.000.000|
|Required CPU||min. Pentium|
|Operating System||Palm OS, Pocket PC, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows Vista, Windows XP|
|Copy Protection||unlimited installations|
|Functions||analyse game, annotations, automatic replay, ECO-classification, layout configurable, move assistant, online help, position tree, search for names, tournaments etc., search for positions, variations|
|diagram as graphic, game|