ChessBase 12 premium package / dutch
Includes voucher for free update to ChessBase 13 (available approx. middle of November 2014)
- ChessBase 12
- integrated CB online database with more than 6,4 Mio games (service lasts until 31.12.2015)
- Access to Player encyclopedia with over 30,000 pictures
- Let’s Check”: access the world’s largest database of in-depth analysis (more than 5 million positions); prerequisite: valid schach.de access
- ChessBase Mega Database 2014 + automatic update until 31 December 2014
- ChessBase CORR 2013
- DVD Fritz Endgameturbo 3 (9 DVDs)
- 1 year playchess.com Premium membership
- ChessBase Magazine subscription for one year (6 issues) *
- on DVD-ROM
* Important note:
This package includes a subscription to ChessBase Magazine (6 issues). This subscription will renew automatically after six issues at the price of currently € 99.70 (as per 03.11.2012). If you do not wish to continue receiving, we ask that you cancel the subscription at the latest after receipt of the last edition (pls. see invoice). If you do not cancel you will receive the next delivery with an invoice for six issues The magazine is usually delivered in the beginning of each even-numbered month.
- Let's Check: Access to LiveBook and Let's Check including a new analysis function (see below)
- Engine Cloud: Make private use of engines on other computers, rent or make available for others. Better than in Fritz: several board windows can be analysing each with its own cloud engine in parallel without any loss of performance.
- Optional 64Bit-Version: Use: On computers with a lot of storage (>=4GB) databases can be stored completely in the main memory during a search. Faster access to your databases.
- Deep analysis of positions: The program endlessly analyses a position and generates an analysis tree for the best candidate moves and replies. This tree changes dynamically as with time weaker variations are dropped. This represents a considerable development compared to the deep position analysis in Fritz.
- Cloud analysis: Deep analysis of a single position with several engines from different computers running in parallel. Till this date the most lavish, the most efficient and the most precise of all the analytical options in ChessBase or Fritz.
- Online player encyclopaedia: Kept up to date throughout the year, e.g. with new Elo ratings.
- Search for similar endgames: With just one click you get all comparable endgames from your main database classified according to similarity. It recognises pawn structures (passed pawns, blockaded pawns, linked pawns, chains, pawn islands, isolated pawns, backward pawns) and relevant piece positions (rooks behind passed pawns, a rook cutting off the king, king in the square of the pawn, the wrong bishop, etc.). A very rapid search on up-to-date multiprocessor systems.
- Search for similar middlegame structures: A single click will show you all comparable pawn structures from your main database, classified according to their similarity to the position in the game. It recognises related positioning of pieces (rooks on open files, a queen or bishop on the same diagonal, the position of the kings). A very rapid search on up-to-date multiprocessor systems.
- Search for similar moves: This finds at a click the same manoeuvre in a similar pawn structure. The result is classified according to the level of similarity to the starting position.
- Shows all previous games in this opening by the players: Games by the players against one another or against other opponents, with the same colour or with the opposite one, all classified according to the level of similarity with the original game. It makes use of the most recent games from the online database.
- Intelligent search through the Online Database ("Kasparov Wijk")
- One-click publication of one or more games on the web. Optional "Share link" for Facebook.
- Let's Check analysis in abbreviated form with mistakes and combinations - human-like comments. The latest strong GM games usually appear in Let's Check with complete analysis on the very next day. With this analysis, which only takes seconds, possible errors and combinations are provided with brief notes in the style of a human annotator.
- Double click on the Quick Board: Easy loading of games from the quick board (the board which appears in game lists). A double click on a move in the notation loads the game on to a normal board at exactly that position.
- After leaving the playchess server, either the list of the games you watched or played shows up automatically: According to what you were doing last. Thus one of your own games, e.g., can be analysed at once.
- All small PGN downloads from the Internet are collected in a single database: In addition databases from the "TEMP" folder are no longer automatically displayed as symbols in "My databases". Such databases are, for example, the result of the opening of e-mails. And also: if only one game is loaded, then the board window opens immediately
- New engine dialogue and optimised CPU-management: Viewed with name, symbol and author. The default number of CPUs is selected in such a way that an engine can no longer bring the whole computer grinding to a halt (e.g. with 8 CPUs on a 4-core machine as in CB11).
- Chess Media window gets a new look: A better layout for larger video presentations. It allows you to move from chapter to chapter while streaming.
- Improved texture for the wooden boards: The textures teak, babinga, pine and wheathred have been refreshed.
- New look for the ribbon bar: File tab to replace the "Application menu".
- Large database symbols for high resolution.
- If desired, automatic updates: Updates are actively offered by the program.
- Pentium III 1 GHz, 1 GB RAM
- Windows Vista, XP (Service Pack 3)
- DirectX9 graphics card with 256 MB RAM
- DVD-ROM drive
- Windows Media Player 9
- Internet access to activate the program, Playchess.com, Let’s Check, Engine Cloud and updates
- PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7 (64 Bit) or Windows 8 (64 Bit)
- DirectX10 graphics card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or more
- 100% DirectX10 compatible sound card
- Windows Media Player 11
- DVD-ROM drive
Internet access to activate the program, Playchess.com, Let’s Check, Engine Cloud and updates
|Import||CBF, CBH, PGN, TXT|
|Export||CBF, CBH, PGN|
|Number of games||6.700.000|
|Author||M. / M. Feist / Wüllenweber|
|Required CPU||min. Pentium|
|Required HD space||10 MByte|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP|
|Language||German, English, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish|
|Copy Protection||unlimited installations|
|Functions||analyse game, annotations, automatic replay, correspondence chess administration, ECO-classification, endgame databases, layout configurable, move assistant, online help, position tree, search for doubles, search for names, tournaments etc., search for positions, teaching option, variations|
|diagram as graphic, game, game to file|