Houdini 4 Pro Aquarium
Houdini 4 PRO Aquarium is a revolutionary analysis, database and chess publishing tool, combined with the world's strongest chess playing engine, Houdini 4 PRO, which supports up to 32 cores and 32 GB of hash.
Houdini 4 PRO Aquarium offers advanced analysis functions, game commenting, searching, powerful chess trees, playing against the computer, databases, advanced publishing features and much more:
- Interactive Deep Analysis is the most advanced chess analysis method available today.
- Infinite Analysis is more flexible than ever with analysis presets.
- Find Blunders and Game Analysis for analyzing whole games.
- Play against the computer. Choose from three different strength handicap methods, material handicap or time handicap.
- Publish your games, analyses or even whole chess books! Publish as Aquarium iBook, on the web/blog or in print.
- Compatibility with major opening book and database formats.
- Databases of about 6 million games in total (up to December 1, 2013) that can be updated from the www.chessok.com website each week with 1500 new games for free.
- Houdini 4 PRO can be also used in Fritz and other chess programs.
- You also receive free access to 7-piece Lomonosov endgame tablebases via the Aquarium interface or at www.chessok.com until 31.12.2014.
- Bonus Disc: Chess Openings Encyclopedia 2014, which includes rich theoretical material on all openings.
English, German, Spanish, Italian and French.System requirements:
PC, 256 MB RAM
4GB of free disk space
|Import||CBF, CBH, EPD, PGN|
|Number of games||6.000.000|
|Required CPU||min. Pentium|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP|
|Language||German, English, French, Italian, Spanish|
|Copy Protection||unlimited installations|
|Functions||analyse database, analyse game, annotations, ECO display, ECO-classification, endgame databases, layout configurable, learning ability, online help, opening name, recognition of positions, search for names, tournaments etc., search for positions, teaching option, transpostions|
|diagram as graphic, Diagramm als Text, game, game to file|