Total Chess Training II
This is the second compilation of popular training programs for studying all the chess game phases: opening, middlegame and endgame. On this CD you will find five programs not included in the first Total Training package:
- Encyclopedia of Middlegame, Vol. II - the program for studying middlegame opening plans and playing techniques. Theoretical section includes over 600 games/lectures, each of them illustrating the popular openings' typical plans and methods. Special training section with more than 500 exercises for a user to solve as well as 150 training positions. Course composed by GM Kalinin.
- Chess Tactics for intermediate players - the program including over 1180 tactical exercises, classified by themes and difficulty.
- Mate Studies - about 5000 exercises and problems. An excellent program for developing your combinative skills!
- Theory and Practice of Chess Endings - the best program for studying endgame! Its author, the well-known coach GM Panchenko, worked on the chess material for over 20 years. Many experts regard his endgame handbook as the best in this field. Thousands of chess players in Russia used it to study the endgame and many of them are now grandmasters. Theoretical section includes as many as 700 lectures. Training section with 300 exercises as well as 180 examples.
- Chess Endgame Training - the program consists of more than 2450 endgame exercises taken out of practical games, endgame studies as well as training examples, all classified according to no less than 500 endgame themes.
Total Chess Training II includes more than 11,000 study examples and exercises for chess players with the ELO rating from 1700 to 2400!
System requiriments: IBM-compatible PC, 32 Mb RAM, hard disk 100Mb, Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP, CD-ROM drive. No additional software required.
Esta es la segunda compilación de programas de entrenamiento populares para estudiar todas las fases del juego, la apertura, el medio juego y el final. Aquí usted encontrará cinco nuevos programas no incluidos en el primer pack de Entrenamiento Total: Enciclopedia del Medio Juego II, Curso Intermedio de Táctica, Estudios de Mate, Teoría y Practica de Finales y Entrenamiento en Finales de Ajedrez. Total Chess Training II incluye más de 11.000 ejemplos de estudio y ejercicios para jugadores de ajedrez con ELO desde 1.700 a 2.400 !
|Number of games||11.000|
|Required CPU||min. Pentium|
|Required HD space||184 MByte|
|Operating System||Windows 2000, Windows 95, Windows NT, Windows Vista, Windows XP|
|Language||German, English, French, Italian, Spanish|
|Copy Protection||unlimited installations|
|Diagramm als Text, game|