Chess Assistant 16 - Upgrade
Upgrade ! Older version of Chess Assistant required as update license!
Chess Assistant 16
Chess Assistant 16is a unique tool for managing chess games and databases, playing chess through the Internet, analyzing games, or playing chess against the computer.
Chess Assistant 16 includes grandmaster level playing programs, Chess Opening Encyclopedia mode, a powerful search system, the unique Tree mode, databases of about 6.35 million games in total (Nov. 1, 2015)
You can easily connect Chess Assistant 16 to any UCI playing programs like Stockfish, Houdini and Komodo. The programs can perform various analysis tasks for any needs:
- Automatic opening annotation searches for novelty, adds expert annotations from the Opening Encyclopedia, CAP evaluations, inserts reference games etc.
- Search for blunders reveals bad moves.
- Multi-pass game analysis is an advanced analysis method to fine-tune each step of the search. You can even choose different engines for each phase of the game.
- Analysis markers allow you to mark selected positions for automatic analysis at a later time.
- Interactive analysis allows you guide the engine in its analysis and pick lines, remembering the results.
- Chess Opening Encyclopedia includes rich theoretical material on all openings, more than 8000 annotations by GM Kalinin and 40 million evaluations by strongest engines key positions. Customizable key system.
When it comes to searching , you will not find a more powerful system. Chess Assistant 16 offers search by position, header, maneuvers, material, comments, novelty search, advanced search by material in 12 regions of the board and more!
- 256 RAM
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
|Number of games||6.350.000|
|Required CPU||min. Pentium|
|Language||German, English, French, Italian, Spanish|
|Copy Protection||unlimited installations|
|Functions||analyse game, annotations, automatic replay, ECO-classification, endgame databases, layout configurable, move assistant, online help, position tree, search for names, tournaments etc., search for positions, variations|
|diagram as graphic, game|