The solid Slav Defence
This Slav DVD is a c omplete opening repertoire for black after 1. d4 d5 2. c4 c6. GM Nick Pert has played the Slav defence for over 10 years and provides all his la test and most up to date analysis crammed into 1 DVD. Nick has spent man y hours studying the best Slav lines, and he e xplains his favourite variations in this DVD.
In addition t o the usual video e xplanations of the Fr ench there are some interactive clips where the viewer is tested on a r ange of theoretical questions and tactics arising from Slav games.
- Video running time: 5 hours 20 min (English)
- With interactive training including video feedback
- Exclusive database with 100 essential games
- Including CB 12 Reader
GM Nick Pert is a chess grandmaster from England who has regularly played for the England team in Olympiads and European Team Championships. He is a former World U18 chess champion and is the current National Head Coach of the English Chess Federation
- Pentium III 1 GHz, 1 GB RAM
- Windows Vista, XP (Service Pack 3) ®
- DirectX9 graphic card with 256 MB RAM
- DVD-ROM drive
- Windows Media Player 9 and internet connection for program activation.
- PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz,4 GB RAM
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 ®
- DirectX10 graphic card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or better
- 100% DirectX10 compatible sound card
- Windows Media Player 11
DVD-ROM drive and internet connection for program activation.