Yearbook of Chess Wisdom
376 pages, paperback, Chess Evolution, 1. edition 2016
In this book the author addresses 366 (one for each day of the year) intriguing chess topics which could be of interest to any chess fan, regardless of the playing level. For example:
- IQ and chess skills
- Talent vs. hard work
- How many games to play per year?
- Are women underrated or overrated as compared to men?
- Rating inflation in chess
- What does your chess tell about your personality?
- Playing computers: dos and don’ts
- Developing your chess memory and visualization
- How does one prepare for an upcoming tournament?
- Is 1.e4 really “best by test”?